Facts & Statistics, Service You Can Rely On
First impressions and pricing are critical to selling your home. Call Kathie today to help you prepare your home for today’s changing market.
More than ever, in these challenging times, things are constantly changing and its critical to obtain the best advice from professionals who are apprised of current issues that affect the sale of real estate.
If you are contemplating listing your home as a short sale, it is very important that you consult not only a licensed REALTOR®, but both a tax preparer/accountant as well as a real estate attorney.
The following are true and accurate statistics that support Kathie’s personal approach to selling homes:
- Buyers are more likely to make a full price offer for a property priced according to the market than they are likely to make a lower offer for a property priced above the market.
- With today’s more challenging environment for sellers (with high inventory of homes for sale), it is more important than ever to have the guidance and insight of a professional team that knows the market.
- Kathie knows the business, and knows the market – she has been selling property in the tri-county area (El Dorado, Sacramento, and Placer Counties) for over 24 years. Leveraging her expertise in listing your home will lead to activity and the sale of your home.
- The principles behind our Home Trade Club (www.HomeTradeClub.com) also opens up opportunities for sellers and other agents to work together to find creative ways to put together deals that work to the benefit of all parties in the transaction.
- Kathie’s personalized service, marketing, pricing, and representation all contribute to the property receiving activity and leading to a faster close. Kathie works seven days a week and networks and has personal relationships with other real estate professionals throughout our community, and that networking often leads to sales activity.
- Kathie’s management of the post-sale and escrow process also ensures that she is”with you” throughout the process and that you are fully represented.
Recognized as a Top Agent, Top Team
Kathie DeBord: 2005 #1 RE/MAX Gold Top Producer, Year-to-Date for the entire region: El Dorado County, Placer County, Sacramento County, Yolo County combined
The DeBord Group Team: 2006 #1 RE/MAX Gold Sales, Year-to-Date
The DeBord Group Team: 2007 #1 RE/MAX Gold Team, El Dorado Hills
Kathie puts a great deal of emphasis on marketing your home. In addition to networking with other agents in the region, she takes great strides in maximizing the exposure of your property for sale.
- Full-time marketing expert on staff with the DeBord Group
- High resolution photography & “Virtual Tour” for MLS and Realtor.com
- In-house, DeBord Group-dedicated BizHub C350 (highest quality commercial grade printer)
- Customized full-color flyers on high-grade glossy paper
- Prominent and recognizable signage
- Preview of listing with weekly MetroList Tour with other real estate professionals in our community
- Professionally managed Open Houses facilitated by Kathie and the DeBord Group team
- Distribution of flyers to other Brokers in the Tri-County area
- “Just Listed” targeted mailings throughout the surrounding area
- Targeted print advertising in publications like the weekly “Village Life”
- Upgraded/Showcased listing upgrades on Realtor.com
- DeBordGroup.com website regularly promoted in all other advertising (print and web)
Electronic lock boxes are used by Realtors to facilitate the showing of your home by other licensed REALTORS® that have interested buyers. The lock box offers additional flexibility in granting exposure to your home by interested potential buyers, while at the same time affording security in terms of parties that have access to it and appropriate usage.
The lock box is used to make the key to your home available to REALTORS®. It is attached to your property-usually near the front door, locked onto the door knob, fencing, or a pipe or fixture.
The lock box can only be accessed by licensed REALTORS® that have paid a deposit and signed an agreement regarding use and care. Any Realtor wishing to access the lock box must enter their uniquely assigned code in order to retrieve the key. This information is electronically recorded, and Kathie can review the information on MLS to see who has shown the property via the lock box (though it is customary for such agents to leave a business card for the homeowner).
Before using the lock box, agents are instructed to contact Kathie or you, the homeowner (as determined by you and Kathie).
Flyer Boxes & Front Signage
When you list your home with Kathie, a professional service will install a sign and flyer box in front of your property. The flyer box will be populated with custom, full-color flyers describing your property, illustrated with photos, and providing contact information for interested parties to contact Kathie.
For Sale signs are the most practical manner by which to notify potential buyers of your property for sale, providing immediate information that can be acted upon. The reputation of Kathie DeBord, will also help to solicit interest in your property.
Open Houses, traditionally held on Saturdays and Sundays, are a great way to expose your home to additional potential buyers.
With the DeBord Group approach, we can maximize open house opportunities with our team of professionals willing to host these events. With traditional agents acting independently, with the responsibility of multiple listings, it is often difficult for sellers to have more than an occasional open house.
The DeBord Group is managed so that you have full access to representation by Kathie, with an added bonus of additional open houses by team members, so that you can have your home held open much more frequently than with other agents.